Basement Finishing Tips in Wexford, Cranberry Township, & Nearby Areas
The do's & don'ts of successful basement finishing in the North Hills Area
A clean, finished product. Common basement features like steel posts and exposed ductwork can be concealed with well-crafted finishing solutions.
When finishing your basement there are a few basement finishing tips to keep in mind. Scopewell LLC can guide you through the common mistakes, do's, and don'ts, involved in bringing your basement design ideas to life
There are several elements to consider when remodeling your basement to help make the process easier. Listed below are a number of things you should discuss with your basement finishing contractor to be sure that you are getting a quality, durable space you will enjoy for years to come.
We specialize in basement finishing for homes throughout the the North Hills Area area including Wexford, Mars, Cranberry Township, and nearby. Call us today to schedule a free consultation and on-site estimate!
Trusted basement finishing tips from the experts
What you SHOULD do:
- Double-check local building codes - As you know, different areas have a multitude of different building codes. It is important that you and your contractor discuss the particulars before any installation has begun. Although our contractors know exactly what to do in the area we serve, we want you to be aware of the stipulations as well.
- Accentuate the positive areas of your basement - Your basement may not offer much natural light to let into the space, but perhaps the amount of floor space offers plenty of design potential. Our experts understand the do's and don'ts of basement finishing design and will help transform your basement into a space you want to spend time in.
- Consider all design options - We have several basement finishing design ideas that can help your basement transform into a space you've always wanted. From home theaters to bars and extra living space, we can help create anything you have in mind.
What you SHOULDN'T do:
- Overlook the smaller details - Specific elements of your basement should be discussed during your on-site consultation with one of our basement finishing specialists. We offer solutions for the key details, like light fixtures, ductwork, columns, joists, and all the trim work required in your finished basement.
- Stress to figure out every aspect - Here at Scopewell LLC, we can give you an accurate depiction of what your basement will look like with our integrated software. However, after we finish the project, the little details are yours to decide. You can add custom furniture, pictures, posters, and other decorative elements without the fear that they will be ruined over time. All of our wall, ceiling, and flooring options are resistant to moisture, mold and rot. They also have neutral appearances, allowing you to decorate how you please.
- Question the investment - Your basement will significantly add to the value of your home. Whether you plan on selling your home or not, you now have a beautifully finished space that can be used for virtually anything. This added space can be extra living space or a room to store all your most valuable items. A finished basement by Scopewell LLC will not only last long, but it will be an investment you wish you never questioned!
Start your basement finishing project today
Scopewell LLC is your local basement finishing specialist in New Castle, Clarion, Slippery Rock, Pulaski, Edinburg, Midland, New Wilmington and nearby, offering our valued homeowners a broad range of basement finishing tips and design ideas. Call us for a free estimate on your basement project today! We can get you started with a free basement finishing estimate and explain to you our many different services available throughout Pennsylvania.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.